Murph Notes

Murph is cool

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

I am cool.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Conflict

This week has been interesting. The honeymoon is definently over at SFUMC. There are some serious political undercurrent rolling through my church right now and I want to stay above them. At the same time I want to dive down and grab some of my friends before they get washed away. I tried to do that yesterday and fear I may have put myself in harms way. I hope not.

Pilgrimage with 6000 teens rocked last weekend but also drained me. Here it is Friday and I still don't feel recovered. I want to rest and I need to write. I love my teens; they are neat little mixed up creatures that in a couple of years will not be recognizable to the me of today.

I have had no time with my family the past 2 weeks. This adds to my weariness I know. If I can just get through the staff meeting next Tuesday that grows more ominous with each passing day I will be allowed to flee to Buckeye land and love my family while my rents take care of us.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

" Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking soultions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods"- Denis Whaitley

I read this quote today and I thought of your blog. I will pray for your church that everyone will find that kind of courage.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Welcome to blogger, Murph.

Email if I can pray more specifically.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home