Murph Notes

Murph is cool

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

I am cool.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wants and Laughs

I want a bike (to go on rides with my family - T. and the girls have bikes but I don't), a grill (I left my old one in MN - It was not worth moving), and a guitar (I gotta learn how to play).

Yesterday I was standing in our walk-in closet hanging a shirt or something and my wife sneaks up behind me and makes this noise that sounded something like a cross between a lion and a constipated pirate. It scared the daylights out of me and then made me laugh pretty darn hard. She is so funny at times. I love my wife.

I think A., my 8 year old, may be a genius.

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny T said...

I want my wife to have a bike, a grill as well, and a talent for music I already have a banjo.

My wife is funny too, but I don't know if she means to be.

I think I am a genius

3:26 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I got the first guitar used...after I borrowed one for a couple of months to prove I would stick with it.

1:44 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

I want a grill too. Ours broke during the move :(

And, yes both of ya'lls wives are funny!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Kel said...

I would classify Tonya more along the lines of having "issues" that are amusing. Hahahaha ;)
That's probrably why she's my best friend.

I've never owned a grill. We should check into that.

Also, I haven't ridden a bike since I was about 13. I should check into that too.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home