Murph Notes

Murph is cool

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

I am cool.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Weaving Word

Reading John 12:20-33 and wondering why Philip didn't just go get Jesus by himself; why did he grab Andrew first? - Silly Philip.

Reading Isaiah 43:21 and noticing that God not only formed us "for Himself" but He formed us with purpose - "that we may proclaim His praises". I like this stuff.

The day before yesterday I was tearing my home apart for a good 30 minutes trying to find my cell phone. It became a family project. Finally A. comes up and very sweetly asks "Daddy, have you prayed about finding your phone yet?" Oh My Gosh! Out of the mouth of babes. I told her I had not and asked her to pray too, which she did immediately. I finally stopped obsessing about the phone and it showed up at the rental place where I had left it in the 15 passenger I had drove down to Mississippi with the teens and had returned the day before. I love my A!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

how humiliating to have an 8 year old reminding you what you should be doing. Hahahahaha! That's too funny! You know, I bet Tonya sent her in there to ask you that...LOL! Just kiddin. Glad you found it!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home