Murph Notes

Murph is cool

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

I am cool.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Cry Baby

Wednesday night my teens led the congregations through the Stations of the Cross. As people were waiting to leave in small groups I sat up front and read the Birth Story of Jesus. At one point I felt the goosebumps rise and I started crying.

Tonight we had this somber Good Friday service and I was asked to be one of the readers. As I was reading about Jesus hanging on the cross and "it is finished" I again started crying in front of everyone.

I am beginning to think I should not read the Truth in front of people anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger f1rststory said...

Hey - be yourself and do it. i ball like a baby all the time...you get used to it, trust me.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Haha, yeah, then everyone is going to wonder if you're crying because you have some sort of guilt and doubts about yourself :) sorry, just foamenting..haha. Seriously though, if it moves you, let it happen.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home