Murph Notes

Murph is cool

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

I am cool.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

My "To Read" List (alphebetical order)

Blue Like Jazz-Miller
Building a Church of Small Groups-Donahue
Building a Contagious Church-Mittelberg
Friends-Moore
How To Change Your Church-Nelson and Appel
Inside the Mind of the Unchurched-Strobel
Moving Off The Map-Bandy
The Connecting Church-Frazier
The Emerging Church-Kimball
The Journey Of Desire-Eldredge
The Sacred Romance-Eldredge
The Seven Deadly Sins of Small Group Ministry-Donahue
Velvet Elvis-Bell
Visioneering-StanleyYouth Ministers Survival Guide-Kageler

1 Comments:

Blogger f1rststory said...

Although I have not read them, I've heard blue like Jazz and Velvet Elvis are really good. Let me know if you come to the same conclusion - I might have to read them... ;)

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home